HOW AND WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Some data is collected automatically when you visit our website (using cookies and similar technologies), and some – directly provided by you, when you register to our events, make a purchase in our shop or send us inquiries. Depending on the purpose of use and only when necessary, we collect the following personal data of visitors and customers: name, e-mail, IP address, information about website visits, statistical and analytical traffic data.
WHY WE COLLECT DATA
We do that for the following purposes:
- in order to provide you our services (execution of orders and inquiries, participation in events, etc.);
- to provide access to the information on the website;
- to ensure the functionality and optimization of the website;
- to track and improve the performance of our website and social networking accounts;
- in order to form and select the right advertisement for you.
We retain personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of the processing or as required by law:
- personal data for the purposes of quality service provision and data analysis shall be stored for three years from the date of the last visit;
- data obtained for the purpose of direct marketing shall be stored for three years from the date of the last visit;
- for the purpose of administration of customer inquiries, personal data shall be stored for one year from the date of receipt of personal data;
- personal data of invoicing is stored in accordance with the requirements of legal acts applicable to accounting.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
We undertake not to disclose personal data processed to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if we have your consent to the disclosure of personal data;
- where such disclosure is necessary for processors providing accounting, online services, payment and other services;
- where such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations.
This website may contain links to external websites not owned by, or officially affiliated with COLONY in any way. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
You have the right to:
- get acquainted with the personal data collected about you;
- demand that personal data relating to you be rectified;
- request the deletion of data;
- restrict the processing of personal data;
- data portability;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (A. Juozapavičiaus St. 6, LT-09310 Vilnius, tel. (8 5) 271 2804, e-mail email@example.com).
To comply with the GDPR, websites have to inform the users of the cookies being used on the website and get their consent to be using them.
Cookies are small text files that website stores on a browser when they visit the website. Websites use them for multiple purposes like storing login statuses, remembering the cart items in an e-commerce store, identifying whether a user is a new visitor or returning user, or analyzing the user behavior on the website, etc.
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- Required technical cookies – necessary for the operation of the website;
- Functional cookies – although not necessary for the operation of the website, but significantly improve its performance, quality and user experience;
- Statistical cookies – used for statistical analysis of website visitors;
- Targeted or promotional cookies – used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to you.
Disabling required cookies may slow down internet browsing, restrict certain features of the website, or even block access to the website.
COOKIES USED ON DANCECOLONY.LT
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||Other||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Youtube.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Advertisement||Used by Google DoubleClick.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||Advertisement||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|_ga||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gid||1 day||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|vuid||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is used by Vimeo to collect tracking information.|
|YSC||session||Performance||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
|_ga_YVNY2FS4VT||2 years||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gat_UA-99080561-2||1 minute||Analytics||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|m||2 years||Necessary||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway.|
|__stripe_mid||1 year||Necessary||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway.|
|__stripe_sid||30 minutes||Necessary||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway.|
|CONSENT||16 years 10 months 9 days 13 hours 21 minutes||Necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin.|
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org